Grilled Mexican Beef Pizza with Pineapple and Jalapeño
Whip up this satisfying pizza using Robertsons Barbeque Spice, chilli flakes, jalapeños, mozzarella cheese and olive oil.
- 1 large gluten free pizza base
- 15 ml olive oil
- 15 ml Robertsons barbecue spice
- 250 g rib eye steak
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- ½ of a 400 g tin chopped onion and tomato
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 5 ml Robertsons chilli flakes
- 1 green jalapeño, thinly sliced
- handful coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the olive oil and Robertsons Barbeque Spice together in a small bowl. Rub the rib eye with the spice rub. Grill the steak for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Set aside for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Top the pizza base with the ½ tin onion and tomato mix, Robertsons Chilli Flakes, jalapeno, mozzarella cheese and pineapple. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Top the pizza with the beef strips and fresh coriander.
- Slice and serve hot with a side salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.