Transform your leftover veggies into a Legendary Veggie Pizza.
- For the pizza base
- 1 roll ready-made puff pastry, defrosted
- For the pizza sauce
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) tomato sauce
- 10 ml Robertsons Veggie Seasoning
- 5 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 5 ml Robertsons Origanum
- For the toppings:
- 2-3 cups roasted or steamed mixed vegetables
- ⅔ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 ml Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Grease a large baking tray with Spray and Cook.
- Roll out puff pastry to fill the baking tray.
- Place pastry on baking tray and, using a fork, poke holes in the pastry where the filling is going to be (leave a 1.5 cm edge of empty pastry around the whole rectangle).
- Mix all of the ingredients for the pizza sauce together in a bowl and then spread over the surface of the pastry (leaving the 1.5 cm edge clean).
- Spread your vegetables over the sauce and then sprinkle with cheese before sprinkling with some Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the edges are golden and crispy and the cheese is golden and melted.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.