Pasta Bake with Pork Sausages and Tomato
Not sure what to do with those sausages tonight? Why not try this delicious pasta bake that combines tomatoes, sausages and pasta to make a warming winter meal!
- 6 pork sausages, grilled and sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes, chopped
- 500 ml cold water
- 500 g penne pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 15 ml oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 1 Knorr chicken à la king Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the sliced sausages and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, Robertson's Italian Herb and water and stir in the sachet of KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 10 minutes to thicken then stir through the cooked penne pasta.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Allow to cook in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy on top.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.