Create this delicious meal that is widely loved by the entire family This Classic spaghetti bolognaise is incredibly simple to prepare with Knorr’s Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-In-Sauce, which will create happy, satisfied tummies all around.
- 30 ml oil
- 1 onion (150 g), chopped 1 onion (150 g), chopped
- 500g lean beef mince 500 g lean beef mince
- 2 tomatoes (240 g), chopped 2 tomatoes (240 g), chopped
- 140g carrots, peeled and cubed 140 g carrots, peeled and cubed
- 400 ml water 400 ml water
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce 1 Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 50g tomato paste 50 g tomato paste
- 250g uncooked spaghetti 250 g uncooked spaghetti
- In a pan, fry the mince with the onion until browned. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the contents of the sachet along with the tomatoes. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with the spaghetti and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.