Whip up a creamy chicken lasagne and bake to golden brown perfection that oozes with cheesy flavour using Knorr’s Chicken Lasagne Mate.
- 1 box Knorr Lasagne Mate chicken lasagne
- 30 ml oil
- 150 g onion, chopped
- 500 g chicken fillet, sliced
- 800 ml low fat milk
- 80 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the grill function on the oven.
- In a pan sauté onion in oil, then add the chicken strips and cook until well browned .
- Add sachet of Seasoning Spice Blend, milk and uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and allow to simmer uncovered for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked.
- Empty contents of Cheese Sauce sachet into a measuring jug and fill to 200 ml with rapidly boiling water. Once all the water has been added, stir with a fork for 1 minute, until thick and smooth then set aside.
- Remove pan from heat and pour into a 2L oven proof dish. Pour cheese sauce over and top with grated cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.