Pasta Noodle Bake with Chicken and Mushrooms
A bake that's bursting with flavour - chicken, mushroom, and tomato and mom's special touch.
- 150 g noodles
- 300 g chicken fillets
- 300 g carrots, peeled and sliced
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 600 ml cold water
- 1 sachet Knorr spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the raw noodles in a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- In a large pan, brown the chicken, carrots and mushrooms in oil, for 5 min, add the cold water.
- Stir in the KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and bring to the boil while stirring. Pour over noodles and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25 - 30 min.
- Better For You Tips: For extra fibre swop the noodles for wholewheat macaroni and for a lighter meal, reduce the amount of grated cheddar cheese that you sprinkle on top
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.