Mince and Butternut Pasta Bake
For chilly nights this quick-and-easy pasta and cheese bake is a must.
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml Robertsons dried rosemary
- 400 ml milk
- 500 ml warm water
- 1 box Knorr mince mate three cheese flavour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small butternut squash, diced
- 15 ml oil
- 500 g lean beef mince
- In a pot heat the oil and brown the mince and onion.
- Add the butternut, seasoning mix from the Knorr Mince Mate Three Cheese, water and milk.
- Add the uncooked pasta.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked and butternut is soft.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with Robertsons dried rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.