Creamy Chicken Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Easy dinner ideas are ideal. Combine chicken, garlic, mushrooms and cream for a dish that will have your family begging for seconds!
- 2 chicken breasts, whole
- 1 pinch Robertsons Atlantic sea salt
- Robertsons freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 250 g bowtie pasta
- 2 tbsp Stork margarine
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 8 marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Knorr creamy mushroom sauce
- 250 ml water
- cup cream
- 1 tub smooth cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and grill the breasts on a griddle pan.
- Cut into strips and set aside.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- In a pan melt margarine and lightly fry garlic.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms, lightly fry.
- Prepare KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce following packet instructions, then add the cream.
- Add this to the sundried tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Add the cooked pasta and chicken strips, and toss through.
- Spoon into a baking dish.
- Spread with cottage cheese and top with mozzarella.
- Place under the grill until golden brown.
- Better For You Tips : To increase the hidden veggies in this dish add in some grated baby marrows when cooking your mushrooms and tomatoes
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.