Macaroni Carbonara with Bacon and Cream
Tired of boring macaroni? Then try this tasty pasta dish and watch the family come back for more!
- 250 ml cream
- 200 g bacon, roughly chopped
- 250 g macaroni
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon Carbonara Flavour pasta sauce
- 250 g cheddar cheese, grated
- handful of fresh herbs for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl.
- In a pan fry the bacon until extra crispy.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- In a jug whisk together cream and Knorr Bacon Carbonara Pasta Sauce sachet contents.
- Add to the bacon, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and stir until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.