Decadent Lasagne with Bacon and Parmesan
The strong savoury flavours of bacon and Parmesan make this lasagne a decadent dinner choice.
- 295 g (1 sachet) Knorr mince lasagne mate
- 400 ml boiling water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200 g bacon, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 400 g lean mince
- 150 ml Parmesan cheese, grated
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 min.
- In a large pan, fry the onion and bacon in oil.
- Add the mince and brown.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 600 ml hot water and the pasta from the box to the mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour into a 2-litre oven dish, pour cheese sauce over and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Grill for 10 min or bake for 20 min at 180°C.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.