Macaroni Cheese with Cherry Tomatoes
Give your standard ""mac and cheese"" a makeover by adding cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- 125 ml milk
- 310 ml boiling water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 1 Knorr macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 125 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Place the milk, boiling water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook on high for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and stand for 2 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.