Cheesy Sausage and Pasta Bake
This tasty sausage pasta bake is popular as a quick weekday meal. It takes just 45 minutes to prepare!
- 1 Knorr Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 30 ml margarine
- 150 ml milk
- 310 ml water
- 125 ml frozen mixed vegetables
- 400 g smoked sausages (e.g. viennas, cheese grillers, frankfurters)
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Prepare the pasta and sauce using the margarine, milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables and sliced sausages.
- Place the mixture into a greased, ovenproof dish. Bake at 180°C for 10 min.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, return to oven and cook for 5 more min.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.