Creamy Seafood Pasta with Feta, Olives and Herbs
Seafood lovers will enjoy this marinara pasta feast.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 300 g marinara seafood mix
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 125 g (1 sachet) Knorr Alfredo pasta and sauce
- 125 ml milk
- 375 ml water
- 30 ml margarine
- 50 g feta cheese
- 5 olives, pitted and sliced
- 100 g croutons
- 15 ml fresh herbs, chopped
- 1 ml Robertsons freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Stir-fry seafood mix and spring onions in the olive oil until just cooked, 4-5 min.
- Prepare the pasta and sauce using the milk and water according to sachet instructions.
- Stir in the fried seafood and spring onions.
- Allow to heat through and place in serving dishes.
- Combine crumbled feta, sliced olives, croutons and herbs.
- Sprinkle over the pasta.
- Grind over plenty of Robertsons Black Pepper and serve hot.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.