Broccoli and Bacon Pasta Bake
Your family will love this pasta dish with broccoli, peas, fried bacon and onion.
- 300 g pasta shells
- 30 ml olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 350 g broccoli
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 250 ml cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Knorr Classic White Sauce
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain, return to the pan.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the bacon and onion, and cook, until soft and lightly browned.
- Break the broccoli into small florets.
- Cook the broccoli and peas in a steamer or in the microwave until tender.
- Use a fork to mix the cream and eggs and KNORR Classic White Sauce together in a jug.
- Add bacon, onion, broccoli, peas and the cream along with 1 cup cheddar to the pasta.
- Spoon into a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 mins or until golden.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.