Creamy Tagliatelle Carbonara with Sausages
A twist on the classic carbonara recipe that is sure to guarantee empty plates all round!
- 300 g chicken (or pork sausages), grilled and sliced
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g tagliatelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 300 ml milk
- 36 g (1 sachet) Knorr bacon carbonara pasta sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely diced
- 15 ml olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pan and gently fry the diced onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the sliced sausages and fry to colour on both sides.
- Add the milk then stir in the contents of the sachet of Knorr Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce then serve over the cooked tagliatelle pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.