Traditional Spaghetti Bolognaise
Better For You Tips: For increased fibre serve with wholewheat spaghetti.
The taste of Italy - a rich, meaty sauce, choice herbs and bellissimo flavours.
- 400 ml cold water
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely diced
- 160 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr spaghetti Bolognese dry-cook-in-sauce
- In a large saucepan, brown the onion and mince in sunflower oil, then add the carrots and tomatoes.
- Add the cold water, and then stir in the contents of the Knorr Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet. Bring to the boil whilst stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with spaghetti.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.