Extra-Creamy Pasta with Chicken, Cheese and Corn
Better For You : For a less creamy version of this recipe replace the cream with 100 ml low fat milk and 100 ml cream
Cream, cheese and coriander combine to make this pasta an indulgent treat.
- 400 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Chicken ala King
- 200 g elbow pasta
- 600 ml water
- 200 ml cream
- 410 g tin whole kernel corn, drained
- 20 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- Using a non-stick frying pan, brown chicken in oil for about 3-4 min.
- Add spring onions and fry for another minute.
- Add sachet of KNORR Dry Cook-In Sauce Chicken ala King, water and cream to the pan together with the uncooked pasta.
- Stir in the corn and coriander.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and reduce heat.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 10 min or until the pasta is cooked. Stirring occasionally.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.