Extra-Creamy Pasta with Chicken, Cheese and Corn
Cream, cheese and coriander combine to make this pasta an indulgent treat.
- 400 g chicken breasts, sliced
- 15 ml oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 sachet (48 g) Knorr chicken ala king dry cook-in-sauce
- 200 g elbow pasta
- 600 ml water
- 200 ml cream
- 410 g tin whole kernel corn, drained
- 20 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- Using a non-stick frying pan, brown chicken in oil for about 3-4 min.
- Add spring onions and fry for another minute.
- Add sachet of Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Chicken ala King, water and cream to the pan together with the uncooked pasta.
- Stir in the corn and coriander.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and reduce heat.
- Allow to simmer uncovered for 10 min or until the pasta is cooked. Stirring occasionally.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.