This chicken spaghetti recipe uses the creamy, satisfying flavours of chorizo, cheese and Knorr chicken stock. The parsley, plum tomatoes and garlic add a fresh kick to the dish that will leave you craving more.
- 45 ml Stork margarine
- 2 onions, sliced
- 100 g chorizo, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 500 ml cream
- 100 ml cream cheese
- 400 g chicken, cooked and shredded
- 50 g small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 500 g spaghetti, cooked
- 30 ml parsley, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, grated (or Cheddar)
- Robertsons freshly ground Black Pepper
- Heat the Stork Margarine in a large saucepan. Add the onion and chorizo, and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat until the onion has softened. Add the garlic and continue to cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and cream. Cook gently on medium heat for 4-5 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken. Add the cream cheese and stir well. Add the shredded chicken, tomatoes, cooked spaghetti and parsley. Mix together well and remove from heat.
- Place into bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan (or Cheddar) and serve with plenty of Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.