Serve warm with a side salad.
Transform your leftover spaghetti into Legendary Spaghetti Frittata.
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 150 g onion, chopped
- 150 g green pepper, chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g carrot, grated
- 5 eggs
- 15 ml Robertsons Italian herbs
- 5 ml Robertsons garlic flakes
- 4 tbsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 350 g spaghetti, cooked
- Robertsons salt and pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Heat the oil in an oven proof pan and fry the onions and green pepper until soft, then add the mushrooms and fry until brown. Add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs together before adding the Robertsons Italian Herbs and Garlic Flakes and the Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise. Whisk well until smooth.
- Mix in the spaghetti before folding the egg mixture into the pan and mix thoroughly.
- Season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven until mixture sets and cheese is golden.
- Serve warm with a side salad.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.