Easy Butternut and Spinach Lasagne
Looking for a healthy family meal? Try this cheesy lasagne made with fresh spinach and butternut.
- 125 g lasagne sheets
- 410 g tin sweetcorn
- 250 ml cheddar cheese grated
- Knorr garlic and herb potato bake
- 530 ml milk
- 250 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 350 g butternut squashes
- Peel and thinly slice the butternut and onion.
- In a greased, ovenproof dish place a thin layer of butternut.
- Top with a thin layer of onion.
- Arrange a single layer of pasta sheets on top.
- Over the pasta spread a thin layer of sweet corn and place a few spinach leaves over this.
- Sprinkle with a layer of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Repeat the process using butternut, onion, pasta sheets, sweet corn, spinach and cheese until all is used up.
- End with a layer of cheese.
- Mix the sachet contents with a little of the milk until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the cheese layer.
- Allow to stand for about an hour before baking if possible.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 min to 1 hour until vegetables and lasagne are tender.
- Nut Free
- Future 50 foods
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.