Easy Mince and Vegetable Pasta
Try this easy, mouth-watering Mince and Vegetable Pasta recipe. It’s sure to always be a hit with your family!
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 400 g beef mince
- 4 tomatoes chopped
- 1 bunch chopped spinach or pumpkin leaves
- 1 satchet 50 g tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 packet 250 g macaroni
- Heat the oil in a pot, and lightly fry the onion and garlic until soft
- Add the beef mince and cook until well browned then stir in the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the water and KNORROX Beef Stock Cube stir well and allow to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes then add the vegetables and simmer for a further 5 minutes
- In the meantime cook the macaroni according to on-pack instructions and set aside when cooked
- Divide the macaroni between four plates and serve topped with the delicious mince and chopped spinach or pumpkin leaves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.