Beef Short Rib and Sweet Potato Tagine
A true comfort food dish to prepare on a cold evening. Serve it with creamy polenta, pap or couscous.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion
- 500 g beef short rib, cubed
- 300 g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 300 ml water
- 50 g dried apricots, sliced
- 1 tin chopped and peeled tomatoes
- 1 sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Rich Country beef stew
- Heat oil in a large pot and fry the onion until soft and golden brown.
- Add the beef and fry until well browned.
- Add the sweet potatoes, water, dried apricots, tomatoes, and contents of the sachet of Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Rich Country Beef Stew and stir well.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer, covered, for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.