Grilled Country Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Hungry? Our easy grilled country ham and cheese sandwich recipe is the key to a happy, full stomach. Warning: your whole family will want a bite!
- 60 ml or 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's ® Original Mayonnaise
- 5 ml or 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 4 slices sourdough bread (or bread of your choice), about 2cms thick
- 170 g sliced cooked ham
- 57 g sliced cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 6 slices Granny Smith apple
- Combine 2 tablespoons Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise with thyme in small bowl.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on bread, then evenly layer remaining ingredients on 2 slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches.
- Preheat griddle pan or 30cm nonstick pan over medium-high heat and grill sandwiches, turning once, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.