Fried Crumbed Pork Chops
Bite into our delicious Fried Crumbed Pork Chops made with Hellmann's® Original Mayonnaise, garlic and origanum.
- 125 ml or ½ cup Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise
- 37.5 ml or 2½ Tbsp. lime juice
- 10 ml or 2 tsp. Robertsons crushed Garlic
- 5 ml or 1 tsp. Robertsons Origanum
- 1.25 ml or ¼ tsp. Robertsons Black Pepper
- 8 bone-in pork chops (medium thickness)
- 227 g or 1 cup bread crumbs (seasoned with 1 tsp Robertsons Italian Herbs)
- 80 ml or ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, lime juice, Robertsons Crushed Garlic, Robertsons OrIganum and Robertsons Black Pepper in small bowl.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over chops in large baking dish. Cover and marinate in fridge, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 30cm nonstick pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chops in two batches, turning once, until chops are done, about 6 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.