WIN instant prizes
to the value of R250 and stand a chance to win the grand prize to the value of R20,000!
Craving a traditional Mzansi comfort-food classic? Try this flavourful slow-cooked Amanqina recipe made with Knorrox Beef cubes, Robertsons Cayenne Pepper and tomatoes.
- 1 kg cow heels
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 ripe tomato (peeled & grated)
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 1 tsp Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 1.5 litre water
- Wash Amanqina / cow heels.
- Pour the water into the pot, add the washed cow heels, Knorrox cubes, onions, tomatoes and Robertson’s Cayenne pepper and bring to boil.
- Cook on low heat (simmer) until well cooked (approx. 3hrs) with lid on.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.