Knorrox One-Pot Savoury Mince Rice
Mince cooked with seasoned rice and veggies. Knorrox contains a blend of herbs and spices which makes a flavourful dish.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) oil, for frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 250 g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 500 g mince
- 1 ½ cup long grain rice, rinsed
- 1 Knorrox beef stock cube
- 410 g (1 can) chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml (2 cups) of water
- 1 cup frozen sweetcorn
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Add onion, robot peppers, mushrooms, carrots and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes or until onion is translucent and soft.
- Brown mince and break it down.
- Turn down the heat to medium, add rinsed rice, beef stock and canned tomato.
- Cover and leave to cook for 12-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add sweet corn and spinach, cover and leave to cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.