Leftover Roast Meat Rolls with Blue Cheese Sauce and Bacon
Leftover meat? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical Meat roll with blue cheese sauce and bacon, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 4 slices uncooked bacon
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 64 g (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 2 cups leftover sliced roast beef or roast chicken
- 4 buns, lightly toasted
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan on a medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
- Put the onion in the remaining bacon grease and cook until golden brown.
- Chop the bacon up and then combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, blue cheese, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Arrange sliced meat on buns, then top with blue cheese mixture.
- Serve warm with a side salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.