WIN 1/10 Yuppiechef vouchers valued at R2000!
Sign up for magical meal inspirations to enter.
Leftover Roast Meat Rolls with Blue Cheese Sauce and Bacon
Leftover meat? The quality ingredients in Hellmann’s can transform it into a magical Meat roll with blue cheese sauce and bacon, so that your leftovers don’t go to waste.
- 4 slices uncooked bacon
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- 64 g (1/2 cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- 2 cups leftover sliced roast beef or roast chicken
- 4 buns, lightly toasted
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan on a medium heat until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
- Put the onion in the remaining bacon grease and cook until golden brown.
- Chop the bacon up and then combine Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise, blue cheese, parsley and onion in a bowl. Season with Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Arrange sliced meat on buns, then top with blue cheese mixture.
- Serve warm with a side salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.