Lamb Chops Curried Marinade
Take simple lamb chops to the next level and spice them up with a delicious Rajah curry powder marinade.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic with chillies
- 1 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 10 lamb chops
- For the marinade, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, oregano, rosemary, garlic, salt, Robertsons Ground Black Pepper and the Rajah Hot Curry Powder together.
- Add the lamb chops to the marinade and transfer it into a zip seal bag, turning to coat.
- Let all the air out of the bag and seal the bag. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Braai or grill the lamb chops.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.