Honey And Mustard Pork Chipolatas
A great finger snack for dinner parties that can be served on their own or with a delicious salad dressing and sesame seeds.
- 500 g chipolata sausages
- 100 ml Knorr Creamy honey & Mustard Salad Dressing
- 15 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 15 ml sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 190 C.
- Place the sausages in a single layer in an ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl mix together the KNORR Creamy Honey & Mustard Salad Dressing, the Worcestershire sauce and the sesame seeds until combined.
- Pour the sauce over the sausages and mix to coat then bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through and nicely browned.
- Serve as a cocktail snack with toothpicks or as an easy dinner with mashed potato and green beans.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.