Pasta with Cream Cheese and Pork-Sausage Meatballs
Kids love meatballs so why not try this creamy take on the classic version, they will love something different to the normal tomato sauce!
- 6 pork sausages
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 250 ml water
- 60 ml cream cheese
- 30 ml grain mustard, whole
- 5 ml dried parsley
- 300 g spaghetti, boiled and drained
- Push the meat of the sausages out of the skins and place into a bowl.
- Sausage skins can be discarded.
- Roll sausage meat into meatballs - should make about 12 small meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft then add the meatballs and fry until well browned all over.
- Add the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot together with the water and allow to simmer for 5 minutes then stir in the cream cheese, mustard and parsley and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring to combine the sauce.
- Toss the sauce and meatballs with cooked spaghetti and serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.