Tandoori Lamb Pitas with Minted Yoghurt
Mint and lime combine with yoghurt to add a fresh flavour to these delicious lamb pitas.
- 300 g Brinjals, cubed
- 350 g sweet potato chunks
- 200 g green beans
- 15 ml oil
- 300 g lamb, cubed
- 15 ml tandoori paste
- 180 ml plain yoghurt
- 1 sachet Knorr Country hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 30 ml fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 15 ml lime juice
- 100 g assorted lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 4 pitta breads, wholewheat
- Place brinjals, sweet potato chunks and green beans into a roasting dish and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 30-40 min until soft and tender.
- Combine lamb, tandoori paste, and 60 ml yogurt in a bowl and refrigerate for 10 min.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add lamb cubes and brown.
- Add contents of the sachet of KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce and 300 ml cold water and cook for 25 min until thick and saucy.
- Remove from the heat.
- Blend the remaining yoghurt, mint and lime juice.
- Place lettuce leaves and cucumber into the pita pockets and fill with lamb cubes.
- Drizzle with fresh yoghurt dressing and serve with roasted vegetables.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.