Lamb Loin Chops with Mushrooms
Lamb chops can be a treat so when preparing them be sure to use a Knorr Garlic and Rosemary Cook-in-Bag – they will be loaded with flavour and tenderness!
- 1 kg lamb Lion chops
- 1 Knorr Cook-in-Bag garlic and Rosemary
- 1 punnet button mushrooms, sliced
- 30 ml cake flour
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place the lamb chops, mushrooms and cake flour into the roasting bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the lamb on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 80 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open, carefully remove the lamb chops and transfer to an oven-proof casserole dish together with the juices in the bag.
- Place the casserole dish into the oven for a further 10 minutes to colour the top of the lamb.
- Serve with creamy mashed potato and steamed broccoli.
- Better For You Tips : Cooking your meal in the Knorr Cook-in-Bag is a healthier method of preparing your food as compared to frying or roasting as all the juices from the meat are retained within the bag, constantly basting and marinading your meat while it cooks. It means that you do not have to worry to prepare any extra sauces to serve with your meal too!
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.