Pita Pockets with Lemony Lamb and Sour Cream
Try this delicious lamb pita flavoured with lemon, garlic and onion and topped with sour cream and cheese.
- 200 ml cold water
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 3 ml garlic
- 500 g lamb, cubed
- 15 ml oil
- 4 pita pockets
- 100 ml sour cream
- 1 sachet Knorr Savoury mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 400 ml lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 125 ml cucumber, diced
- 200 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large pan fry lamb, onion and garlic in oil until the lamb is browned, then add lemon juice.
- Mix the sachet contents with 200 ml cold water, add to the lamb and allow it to thicken.
- Place shredded lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber into a pita pocket and fill with lamb cubes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.