Classic Savoury Mince with Peas
This delicious mince recipe is the perfect comfort food, ideal for winter afternoons - mince and fresh veggies in a rich, savoury sauce.
- 150 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 400 ml cold water
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely diced
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 80 g frozen peas
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr Savoury mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 g white rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- In a pan, brown the onion and mince in oil for 5 minutes. Add the carrots, cook for a further 3 minutes, then add the peas.
- Add the water, stir in the Knorr Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with cooked white rice.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.