Spicy Mince Muffins
Serve with a fresh garden salad.
Transform leftover beef mince into Legendary Spicy Mince Muffins.
- 1 cup leftover beef mince
- 75 g red onion, chopped
- 75 g carrot, grated
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 5 ml Robertsons parsley
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 1/4 tsp Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's original mayonnaise
- Robertsons salt and pepper
- 40 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180˚C and grease a 6-hole muffin tray with Spray and Cook.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the cheese. Season with Robertsons Salt and Pepper, then mix again until well incorporated.
- Divide the beef mix evenly between the 6 muffin holes and sprinkle with the grated cheddar.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is golden and mixture has set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from muffin tray.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.