A satisfying dish the whole family will love: spicy mince and beans piled on top of nachos, covered in melted cheese and served with avo, sour cream and fresh coriander.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 500 g beef mince
- 300 g can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 60 ml water
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 250 g corn chips
- 250 g cheddar cheese grated
- 125 ml tomato salsa
- 1/2 avocado diced to garnish
- 2 tbsp sour cream to garnish
- handful fresh coriander chopped to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion for 2 mins, or until soft. Add mince to cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned.
- Add kidney beans, Robertsons Cayenne Pepper, Robertsons Barbecue spice, tomato paste and water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 mins, or until thick. Stir through coriander.
- Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 mins, or until hot. Top with tomato salsa, avocado, sour cream and garnish with coriander.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.