Spaghetti Bolognaise with Red Kidney Beans and Baby Spinach
Bulk up your classic spaghetti bolognaise with red kidney beans and spinach. A delicious alternative for when you’re trying to add more nutrients to your meals, with a little help from Knorr’s Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry-Cook-in-Sauce.
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium-sized onion chopped
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes chopped
- 200 g McCain Carrots Julienne
- 400 ml water
- 1 sachet Knorr Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry-Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 tin red kidney beans drained
- 200 grams McCain Creamed Spinach
- 50 g tomato paste
- 250 g uncooked spaghetti
- In a pan, brown the onion in oil. Add the mince and cook until well browned. Add the McCain Carrots Julienne and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water to the pan, stir in the contents of the pouch, the red kidney beans, McCain Creamed Spinach and the tomato paste and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with cooked spaghetti.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.