Tomato, Basil and Celery Popsicles
Need a quick cooler on a hot summer day? Try our refreshing savoury popsicles, inspired by the flavours of a classic Bloody Mary cocktail (but without the vodka). Knorr Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup and fresh basil leaves add an exciting new flavour twist!
- 500 ml tomato juice
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 40 ml Knorr roasted tomato & Basil Soup
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.5 ml Tabasco sauce
- Pinch of Robertsons atlantic sea salt
- Pinch of Robertsons black pepper
- Put all the ingredients together in a blender. Blitz the ingredients together roughly so it is still chunky. Leave to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Strain the mixture and discard the bits.
- Season the liquid to taste.
- Pour into popsicle moulds with sticks.
- Place in the freezer and leave overnight, until completely frozen.
- Serve the frozen popsicles as a summer snack.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.