It takes just six ingredients and 25 minutes to make this delicious tuna pasta dinner - what a great way to get the kids to eat more seafood! Add fresh basil and Parmesan cheese for extra flavour.
- 48 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Tomato Base
- 200 ml water
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 2120 g can flaked tuna
- 275 g cooked pasta shapes
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the tuna and heat through. Then add the cooked pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Delicious with a mixed salad and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.