Our Salmon Steak recipe is not only healthy but an incredibly easy recipe to prepare. Perfectly balanced flavours with hints of lemon - this is a great weeknight dinner idea.
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 90 ml olive oil
- 2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 450 g baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 head of garlic horizontally, whole and cut in half
- 300 g baby spinach
- 300 g asparagus
- 4 salmon fillets
- tsp Robertsons ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Add 30 ml of the oil to a frying pan and place over medium heat. Add the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot and stir until stock is melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Then add lemon zest and juice and place the salmon in the mixture for 10 minutes to marinade.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes and whole head of garlic in a large roasting dish with the remaining oil. Roast for 15 minutes. Add the spinach and asparagus to the potatoes, pour the remaining marinade liquid over the vegetables and mix through.
- Place salmon on a separate baking tray, season with Robertsons Ground Black Pepper.
- Place the salmon tray and the vegetable tray into the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish starts to flake with a fork.
- Squeeze the garlic over the vegetables so that the roasted cloves fall out the skins and serve with extra lemon wedges.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.