Creamy Coconut Prawns with Spinach
Serve with rice noodles
Try the quick and easy creamy Coconut Prawns with Spinach.
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Robertsons chicken spice
- 300 g prawns fresh and clean
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 400 ml coconut cream
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add curry paste, lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Robertsons Chicken Spice and prawns and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and continue frying for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut cream, bring to the boil and simmer on low heat until the sauce thickens, 15 – 20 minutes.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.