BBQ Salmon with Orange and Quinoa Salad
There are few things as scrumptious as a perfectly cooked piece of salmon. Couple this lean, delicious source of protein with a salad made from almond flakes, quinoa, orange segments and fresh rocket leaves for a real dinner delight.
- 1 packet (35 g) Knorr Cook-in-Bag BBQ flavour
- 4 x 250 g salmon fillets (or any fish of choice)
- 1 lemon cut into thin wedges
- 250 ml quinoa cooked
- 1 orange peeled and sliced into segments
- 2 oranges juiced
- 30 ml olive oil
- small handful rocket leaves to serve
- 100 g toasted almond flake
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.