Whole Roasted Yellow Tail
Looking for a speedy low-calorie meal? Try our hassle-free spice-rubbed yellow-tail recipe seasoned with nori flakes.
- 1 large whole yellow tail fish cleaned
- 2 lemons sliced
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp Robertsons Zesty Lemon and Herb
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the yellow tail fish and pat dry with paper towel.
- Fill the cavity with the sliced lemons.
- Combine the olive oil and Robertsons Zesty Lemon and Herb together in a small bowl. Rub the whole fish with the spice rub.
- Place the fish on a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.