Try this posh take on the humble fishcake! Perfect to serve hot or cold!
- tinned pilchards in tomato sauce
- 1 onion grated
- Knorr creamy garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 30 ml fresh coriander chopped
- 400 g potatoes peeled cubed
- flour for dusting
- vegetable oil for frying
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender then drain and mash
- In a bowl combine the flaked pilchards (no sauce), mashed potatoes, grated onion and contents of the sachet of KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake, lemon juice and chopped coriander
- Shape into patties then dust with flour
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fishcakes on both sides until golden brown then remove and drain on paper towel
- Serve with a fresh green salad and a dollop of mayonnaise
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.