Try this delicious omelette recipe. Whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, cheese and herbs for an indulgent base, before adding crispy bacon and vegetables. Spinach and juicy tomatoes are cooked in Knorr Vegetable Stock for maximum flavour.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 15 ml mayonnaise
- 30 ml cream
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml parsley, chopped
- 2 ml Robertsons freshly ground Black Pepper
- 15 ml olive oil
- 4 rasher bacon, chopped
- red onion, chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise, cream, cheese, parsley and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the bacon pieces and cook for 4 minutes on medium heat, until starting to crisp. Add the onion and cook for a further 3 minutes, until onion has softened and bacon is crispy.
- Add the Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot, chopped tomato and spinach leaves to the pan and mix through for 2 minutes on low heat, until the stock pot has melted and spinach leaves have wilted slightly.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan with the rest of the ingredients, making sure the mix reaches all corners. Move mixture around with a spoon to help the egg cook. Cook for 5 minutes, until the egg has just set. Serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.