An icy jug of Sweet Green with Lipton Green Ice Tea is the drink your next sunny day lunch with friends is looking for, so why not make it two jugs.
- 2 x 500 ml Lipton prepared green tea
- 200 ml fresh lemon juice
- 100 ml sugar free sweetener or syrup
- small handful of finely chopped dill
- small handful of sliced cucumber
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- handful of green grapes halved
- small pinch coarse sea salt
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- a handful of mint leaves (leave some sprigs aside to garnish)
- Halfway fill a jug or carafe with the crushed ice and add in the Lipton Green Ice Tea.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and sugar-free sweetener syrup; mix well.
- Stir in the dill, cucumber, mint leaves, green grapes and sea salt.
- Finish with sprigs of mint; serve straight away.
- To give it a boozy boost add 30ml of silver tequila.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.