Peach Strawberry Twist
To give it a boozy boost swap 50ml Lipton Ice Tea Peach for vodka and add a dash of bitters.
Speedy to make but packing a punch. This Peach Strawberry Twist is your afternoon pep up in a glass.
- Half a glass of crushed ice
- 5 ml of strawberry reduced sugar syrup
- 330 ml Lipton iced tea peach
- 2 x strawberries sliced
- Halfway fill a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Add the strawberry reduced sugar syrup and the Lipton Ice Tea Peach, mix well.
- Finish with the slices of strawberries; serve straight away.
- To give it a boozy boost swap 50ml Lipton Ice Tea Peach for vodka and add a dash of bitters.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.