Who doesn't love sangria? Love it more by making it with our delicious Lipton ® Iced Tea. You are only 5 minutes away from this amazingly refreshing iced tea.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 Lipton lemon ginger herbal infusion teabags
- 2 cups no sugar added purple grape juice, chilled
- 1 medium orange sliced
- 1 medium lemon sliced
- 1 medium lime sliced
- 1 1/2 cup chilled soda water
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Lemon Ginger Herbal Infusion Tea Bags in saucepan; cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Combina tea with remaining ingredients except soda in large pitcher; chill at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add soda. Pour into ice-filled glasses.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.