Iced Raspberry Green Tea
This is a unique drink that not only is delicious and refreshing but also looks beautiful. An ideal drink to host a party, birthday or baby shower.
- 1 container (6 oz) fresh raspberries (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 6 Lipton green tea bags with lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- Process 1 cup raspberries in food processor or blender until smooth; strain and set aside.
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags in teapot; cover and brew 3 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; stir in honey. Combina brewed tea with raspberry puree and remaining raspberries in pitcher; chill. Serve in ice-filled glasses. Enjoy!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.