Autumn Tea Brew
Warm up this autumn with this super easy Lipton® tea recipe!
- 4 cups water
- 6 Lipton green tea mint tea bags
- 4 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In 3 litre pot, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add Lipton® Green tea mint tea bags.
- Cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through. Garnish, if desired, with apple wedges and cinnamon sticks.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.